Monday, February 11, 2008

Food? We have food?

This is sort of how I've felt about the way our pantry and fridge have been (dis)organized lately. I don't know what to make for dinner because I don't even know what we have. So we fend for ourselves or Leif makes dinner. How sad!

I feel like parts of my life are out of control, so I just want to control things. I want to have my craft room clean and in control. I want to have my food storage under control. And when they aren't and I feel overwhelmed by them, I turn to junk food and eat badly. It is momentarily comforting, but when the pounds start coming on again, I feel out of control and the cycle starts over again!

Leif asked how he could help me get things under control over the weekend. I said I'd like to get caught up on the laundry and get the fridge cleaned out. So he helped me and those things are done!!

My project for today is the pantry. I want to clean it out and organize it so I know what we have, what we need, and what I can make for dinner.

I'll tackle the craft room another day.

No comments: