Wednesday, April 2, 2008

busy

This week has been a busy one. I spent Monday and Tuesday at Taylor's house, helping her with the babies. Today I had Bible study in the morning, then ate lunch with Leif, ran errands, and got home around 2, just in time for Ellie's nap. I put away the groceries, relaxed for about 30 minutes, and started dinner. After dinner I spent an hour or so putting away laundry. Tomorrow Erika and I are heading to Billings to take the girls to the circus and we're just going to make a day of it. Then Friday is my scrapbooking day. Erika will watch Ellie and I need to get most, if not all, of my class projects made for the open house next week. Lots to do. Busy week.

BUT I have been making an effort to get things ready the night before (milk/juice cups filled, my water bottle filled, diaper bag on the doorknob of the garage, setting out clothes, planning dinner) and that has really helped things go smoothly. I've been going to bed with a clean house and waking up to a clean house, and that has made me happier. I think Leif has been happier coming home to a clean house, too. It's all been good.

No comments: