Monday, October 19, 2009

Zone 4 this week... master suite

Today starts the week of Zone 4, the master suite. I spent more than 15 minutes on it today, but it's been a LONG time since I've deep cleaned our room! So today I started with the bed, stripped it, washed the comforter, bedskirt, sheets, and pillowcases. Then I flipped the mattress, since I think you're supposed to every 3 months and I KNOW I haven't done that in the last 3,6,9? months! (By the way, flipping a queen size mattress is NOT a one woman job. I always forget that. I always do it anyway, but next time I should remember to employ Leif's help.)

I cleaned out underneath the bed (wow, there was a lot of "lost" stuff under there!) and replaced the bedskirt, then made the bed with new, clean sheets (flannel, because it's chilly out!). 

I also cleaned the shower this morning. Woohoo!

The whole bedroom isn't clean just yet, but I've got a week to work through it, 15 minutes at a time. In the meantime, it's nice to know that I've gotten some things accomplished today!!

No comments: