Sunday, March 1, 2009

5am Club...

I just set my alarm for tomorrow morning. I'm going to make an effort to join the 5am club again. Of course, it would probably be easier to join the 5am club if I set my alarm for 5 am instead of 6, like I did. I'll be right back....

Okay... there we go. Now it's set for 5am for tomorrow morning. And I'd better wake up to it, too, or Leif is going to put a stop to the 5am alarm, I'm pretty sure of it.

I don't have any specific plans for what I'm going to do when I get up early tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure there will be breakfast and Bible reading involved. Those two make a good start to any day. I hope there will be some yoga or exercise involved, too, but I don't want to pile too much on my early morning plate prematurely... ;)

So for now I'll just plan to wake up early and actually roll myself out of bed. I'm going to bed with a clean house, so that will be a good way to start the week. And if I get to bed in the next 15 minutes, I'll actually get 6 hours of sleep in, too.

Goodnight! See you early in the morning...

No comments: