* Strip and change the sheets every Monday.
* Tuck the sheet in at the foot of the bed and pull the top edge of the sheet flush with the head of the mattress.
* Lay the comforter on the top of the bed, top edge flush with the head of the mattress and the bottom edge as far as it will hang down without touching the floor.
* Place the maroon or cream smooth pillow cased pillows at the head of the bed, leaning against the window sill.
* Place the maroon body pillow in front of the propped pillows.
* Place the pillows matching the comforter in the front, pillows touching in the center with the extra casing draping toward the edges of the bed.