Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Freezer Meals

FlickrDroid Upload

I've been prepping up a storm with freezer meals this weekend! I've made and bagged Cilantro Lime Chicken (pictured above), blueberry muffins, Curry Sauce, Curry Chicken, Japanese Chicken, Calzones, and I'm still going! Of course, now I'm running out of room in the freezer, so I'm having to get creative. =D

I am excited about having some ready to bake / pan fry / stick in the crock pot meals for this fall! My friend Amber and I swap meals a few times a week, so I really only need to make meals 3 times a week, which is nice. I cook double twice a week to provide dinner for her family, and she cooks double twice a week to provide for mine. Wednesdays are technically date night (we swap kids on those nights so we can each have a date night twice a month!) so we're on our own that night, either to provide for ourselves, or our family plus an extra kiddo.

So... meals underway! Hooray!

No comments: