Friday, August 10, 2012

Trying Something New...

I am trying something new to help keep Eliana on track in the morning before school. School hasn't started yet, but once it does I will need to get myself ready and have her get ready in order to be out the door on time. If this works, I'm thinking of making one for myself! Here's what I'm trying...
From on the FLY
I bought a $3.97 clock from Walmart and colored each of the sections in with a sharpie, then labeled what she should be doing during that time. It should keep her on task and out the door in an hour. It probably won't take her 15 minutes to get dressed in the morning, but I want to allow for distractions, as she has MANY! Hopefully she will have plenty of time using this clock to stay on track in the mornings and we will be out the door by 8!

No comments: