Thursday, October 23, 2008

Cleaning frenzy!!

I am having a Mary Kay holiday preview on Saturday and I was planning on cleaning on Friday night. Turns out, though, that we are taking a family trip to the symphony that night. It is also my day in town without Ellie, so I won't be home that day to clean either. SO... I need to get it all done tonight!!! Here's what I need (or want) to do...

Kitchen:
Empty and reload the dishwasher
Put away groceries and dinner ingredients
Sweep floor
Mop floor
Throw away trash
Empty trash
Declutter countertops
Declutter fridge

Living Room:
Dust
Declutter piano, console table, floor
Vacuum
Shampoo
Clean windows
Clean windowsills

Master Bedroom:
Make bed
Put away laundry
Declutter bedstands
Vacuum
Shampoo
Dust
Clean windowsills
Clean windows

Guest Bathroom:
Sweep
Mop
Clean toilet
Clean mirror
Clean countertop
Clean tub
Wash little potty

Entryways:
Sweep
Mop
Vacuum
Shampoo
Declutter

Family Room:
Throw away the trash
Pick up the toys
Clean the end tables and coffee table
Get DVDs out for kids to watch (Word World, Veggie Tales)

MK Office:
Clean off desk
Find profile cards
Update inventory spreadsheet


Preview Tasks:
Photocopy surveys
Pull out holiday decorations
Ready profile cards (both new and existing customers)
Pull out samples for the preview and "look only" products

I'm going to set the timer and get to it!!

No comments: