Sunday, April 26, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Tomorrow is Monday.

A new day.

A new week.

I don't have anything planned as far as places I need to be, and I'm thinking Monday and Friday always need to be stay at home days. So... Monday. I suppose if I want to maintain my routines, I should start by just doing them. That means tomorrow's routine is...
  1. Morning Routine
  2. Change Sheets / Towels
  3. Laundry - wash sheets and towels
  4. Weekly Home Blessing Hour (10 minutes each)
    1. Clean toilets / showers
    2. Dust living room, bedrooms, office, bathrooms (Ellie can help dust)
    3. Sweep kitchen, bathrooms, entryways (Ellie can "sweep" too)
    4. Mop kitchen, bathrooms, entryways
    5. Vacuum carpeted rooms
    6. Clean mirrors, windows, doors
  5. Musical Monday!
That should get my week off to a good start. If I have time for other things after that, I'll tackle other projects, but for right now I'll stick with trying to get through my Monday routine. Well, and unpacking from my trip the rest of the way and putting away laundry. That's my list!


No comments: