Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hit the ground running

We got back from Texas after 11 last night, and I hit the ground running today. I ran the dishwasher, had Bible Study at 9:30, then brought Ellie home for lunch and tossed a load of laundry in before heading back over to the airport in Belgrade to pick up my luggage. Then Ellie took a long nap. I wish I could say I got more done while Ellie was sleeping, but I took the opportunity to package up a couple MK orders and catch up on a couple episodes of Bones. =D My plan was to have dinner at 6, and it's 6:05. Dinner is just about ready, Leif should be home in 5 minutes. We've got small group tonight and I have to drop off a MK delivery, but I'm hoping to get all that done and Ellie in bed by 8:30. If we can do that, we'll be doing good.

No comments: