Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A few timesavers...

One of the things that always slows me down on the way out the door is getting Ellie's milk and juice cups filled so we are prepared for hours out. Tonight I had a breakthrough....

FILL UP THE JUICE AND MILK CUPS THE NIGHT BEFORE AND PUT THEM IN THE FRIDGE!

Duh.... such a simple thing! So I did that tonight in preparation for heading to the Children's Museum tomorrow. I also have Ellie's backpack hanging on the doorknob, ready to go. And, once again, my clothes are laid out for tomorrow.

I went to bed tonight (for that is where I am right now.... ah, gotta love laptops) with a clean kitchen. The dishwasher is scheduled to run, and the dining room is clean. Laundry is put away, and I even took time to CLEAN my stovetop and the fronts of the oven and microwave. It will feel good to wake up to a clean house in the morning.

I even did my Mary Kay bedtime face routine, and I drank all my water and stayed within my calorie range for the day. Yes it has been a GOOD day.

No comments: