Friday, March 28, 2008

What do you want to do today?

I have Zoe today, so depending on how the girls are playing and getting along, I would like to:

* Vacuum the house
* Clean the front bathroom

The rest of the house (basement NOT included) is pretty much clean. I could straighten up the books on my bedstand, but even the hot spots are clean. Woohoo!

I'm not feeling so hot right now, but if I get to feeling a little better (for some reason I'm just a bit woozy) I was thinking of taking the girls for a walk down to the park by the school so they could play on the slides. It's sunshiny outside and it should be warming up in the next couple hours, so maybe we can do that right before or right after lunch.

And today? Today I am dressed to the shoes. It's been a while on that one!

No comments: