Saturday, July 11, 2009

Headin' South

Early Tuesday morning Eliana and I are heading to Texas. She's going to spend 4 days with my parents while I attend the Mary Kay Seminar, and then we're going to hang out in Longview for a bit before heading to Kansas for the family reunion.

Monday is busy, busy, busy, so I'm going to have to get a lot of things done tomorrow so that I'm ready for the trip. Here's what I have on my plate for tomorrow:

1. Pack my carry on and suitcase. (My suitcase is done)
2. Pack Eliana's carry on and suitcase. (Ellie's suitcase is done, carry on almost done)
3. **DONE** Pack the Flat Rate Box with MK for Anita's.
4. **DONE** Photocopy insurance card and staple to Medical Consent Form.
5. **DONE** Plan Monday's clothes and makeup
6. **DONE** Plan and pack makeup and jewelry for Seminar.
7. Put away Eliana's laundry.
8. **DONE** Pack panties for Ellie.
9. Put the carseat in the Prius.
10. Deliver orders to June and Dana. (June's is DONE, Dana's is scheduled for tomorrow)
11. **DONE** Put together Seminar File to take with.
12. **DONE** Email directions to Spa to Robert.
13. **DONE** Email itinerary for Seminar (Wednesday) to Dad.
14. **DONE** Mail Thank Yous for Ellie's birthday party.
15. Make necklace for Ellie's birthday in TX.
16. Finish laundry.
17. **DONE** Sweep and Vacuum kitchen / Living room


I'm sure there's more, but it's almost 1am and I'm falling asleep in the chair. Suffice it to say that I'm going to be busy. Lots to do. Lots to do.

No comments: