Friday, July 31, 2009

Priorities

I'm going to have to set some priorities for the Fall, so that I don't get overwhelmed. Right now, here is what I would really like to be a part of, either for just me or for Eliana, too.

- Friday Morning Bible Study
- Wednesday BSF
- Awana
- Ellie at a sitter one day a week (preferably in Belgrade)
- Mary Kay TNL
- Worship Team

These are the things that I really want to do. They are really important to me in one way or another and can provide a schedule to provide an external framework for my week to hang on. There are some things that I would like to be part of, too, though we'll see. They are...

- Kindermusik
- Women's  Bible Study
- Weekly playdate/CMB playgroup
- Ruby come over one or two afternoons
- Aerial Dance
- Friday Crops at Kristii's
- Craft Night
- Julieen playdate

This is why my plate gets so full. I have so much I want to do! BUT... I can't do everything, be everything, and have everything  all at once. I have to set limits. So...  first off.. the priorities.

I need to find out the details on Awana. Where, when, cost. I need to talk to Michelle about watching Ellie one day a week.

I think I'm going to say no to Kindermusik, Women's Bible Study, Julieen's Playdates and weekly platydates/CMB. Kristii's Crops will only work if I can have Ellie watched on Fridays. Ruby is going to have to fit into the schedule after everything else is figured out. Craft night will be once a month.

I'll keep pondering and see how things turn out. It will be nice to be not so busy this Fall. 






No comments: