Sunday, September 25, 2011

It's coming together!!

One of Leif's pet peeves when I was using a Control Journal back in the day is that it was out on the kitchen counter all the time. So when I considered going back to using a Household Notebook, I knew that I would have to find someplace OTHER than the kitchen to house the Organization Station. =D

So, on a trial basis (though I think it will be the permanent home), the Organization Station is in the mud hall, in its own little corner. There's the File System and the Household Notebook, and hanging just above them, in all it's (unintentional) color-coordinated glory, the House-to-Car bag. That's where I put things that need to go with us and things that need to come inside. Here's a look!

From Instant Upload

It's coming together!!

No comments: